Kenneth Gale Miller
- Born: 2 Oct 1927, Womens Hospital, Flint, Michigan
- Christened: 8 Apr 1928, Cavalry ME Church, Flint, Michigan
- Marriage (1): Marguerite Gloria Catherine Theresa Bell on 10 Oct 1953 in Jamaica, Li, New York
Noted events in his life were:
1. Occupation: Engineer.
2. Religion: Baptized Methodist. Joined the Catholic Church in 1993.
3. Education. Fenton High School, Fenton, Michigan graduating in 1945. Received a BSCHE from Michigan State, Lansing, Michigan in 1951. Received an MBA from Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California in 1977.
Kenneth married Marguerite Gloria Catherine Theresa Bell, daughter of Albert W. Bell and Rose Bellefleur, on 10 Oct 1953 in Jamaica, Li, New York. (Marguerite Gloria Catherine Theresa Bell was born on 12 Oct 1926 in New York City, New York, christened on 28 May 1934 in St. Bonaventure, Alban Manor, New York, died on 26 Sep 2003 in John Muir Hospital, Walnut Creek, CA and was buried on 2 Oct 2003 in Queen Of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, Lafayette, CA.)