Sarah Mulvina Coller
- Born: 4 Dec 1849, Michigan
- Marriage (1): Wheeler Collins on 9 May 1873 in Calhoun County, Michigan 43
- Died: 14 Nov 1900, Brookings, South Dakota at age 50
- Buried: Greenwood Cemetery, Brookings, Brookings County, South Dakota
The 1850 Michigan census for Macon, Lenawee County lists Sarah, Amanda and James. James was a farmer with property valued at $1600.
Marriage information taken from Calhoun County marriage surnames index avilable on the MIGenWeb. MiGenWeb us part of the USGenWeb Project - www.usgenweb.org. Validity based upon name, location and time period - Sarah Mulvina Coller getting married in Calhoun County in 1873.
According to the "History of South Dakota" by Doane Robinson, Sarah died of consumption at the home of Dr. Granville Coller.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence, 1900, Brookings, Brookings County, South Dakota.
2. Alt. Death. The "History of South Dakota" by Doane Robinson gives 1901 as the year of her death.
Sarah married Wheeler Collins on 9 May 1873 in Calhoun County, Michigan.43 (Wheeler Collins was buried in Saugatuck-Douglas Cemetery, Allegan County, Michigan.)