From a letter written by James father, Reuel, in 1930:
Jim, Doris and the girls were here some time ago. They live in Tulsa now. Jim is still with the Sinclair Oil Company. He has been with them for 16 or 18 years. He used to live at Muskogee and was gauger for the company there, but a couple of years ago they asked him to come to Tulsa, so they moved there. The company raised his salary to $260.00 per month and made him "Chief Gauger". More pay and less work. Not so bad, eh!
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence, 1921-1927, Muskogee, Oklahoma. Residence taken from letters written by Reuel Haskell.
2. Residence, 1948, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Taken from letter written by Reuel Haskell Jr. in 1948.
3. Residence, 1935, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Taken from a letter written by Reuel Haskell in 1935.
4. Occupation: oil company employee, 1935, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Taken from a letter written by Reuel Haskell in 1935.
5. Residence, 1930, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Taken from a letter written by Reuel Haskell in 1930.
James married Doris.