- Born: 1 Jan 1764, Hartford, Connecticut 22
- Marriage (1): Thomas Coller in 1785 in New York
- Died: 9 Jul 1843, Conesus, New York at age 79
- Buried: Union Society graveyard in the SW part of Conesus, N.Y.
Locena went by the name Lucy.
Union Cemetery, where Locena Brace is buried, is in Livingston County. Ontario County was formed in 1790 and included the current day counties of Wayne, Monroe, Livingston, and Yates. These counties were split off from Ontario during the 1820's.
Locena might have been spelled Lucena or Lucina or Lucerna. Much of her ancestral information on this site was from the spelling Lucina. In written information Matthew McNinch, Locena's son-in-law, spelled her name Lucerna.
Lucy was unable to write. Court documents concerning the death of her husband were signed with an X.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Alt. Birth, 9 Jul 1848. Written information by Matthew McNinch. Locena Brace was his mother-in-law.
Locena married Thomas Coller in 1785 in New York. (Thomas Coller was born on 5 May 1765, died on 29 Oct 1839 in Ontario (Livingston after 1839) County, New York and was buried in Union Society graveyard in the SW part of Conesus, Livingston County, N.Y. 20.)